(Senior) iOS Developer (d/f/m)
IntroductionWe are looking for an Expert Swift/Objective-C Developer (d/f/m) who will help us build scalable, sustainable and testable software that will revolutionize the Hospitality industry. If you are a person that likes to work on a cross-functional team, are interested in automating processes and influencing our way of working, then we look forward to receiving your application!
What you can look forward to
- A committed, friendly and international team – we know everyone says that, but itʼs really true!
- The opportunity to create a leading solution landscape that leads small and medium-sized restaurateurs to success
- An international team that stands together (anyone can quote our mission in their sleep!)
- An innovative (yes, working remotely is possible) and inspiring (office with rooftop terrace!) working environment
- Fast and clear decision-making processes and close cooperation with all stakeholders
- Plenty of scope for your input and a good deal of responsibility
- A learning organization, a unique culture and collaboration
- Virtual breakfast sessions with a company update every Wednesday: Before the Company Update starts you have the opportunity to have a virtual breakfast with other Birds
- Company events - even in pandemic times we stand together and do something together (within the recent legal guidelines), e.g. we visited our customers in small groups in August 2020 for various (remote) workshops (e.g. baking the world's best cheesecake, virtual coffee tasting, rolling Taiwanese dumplings)
- We care about you: With our mental health initiative #wearebettertogether we want to strengthen you
Among other tasks you will be working on
- Development in an agile environment using the Scrum method
- Contributing to the planning, implementation and optimisation of our orderbird app, its architecture and software design
- The occasional deep dive into underlying issues such as threading and concurrency
- Helping to think through the ongoing development of the product, optimising user flows and improving usability
What you bring along for this role
- Ideally 7+ years of iOS experience
- Advanced knowledge of Swift/Objective-C, interoperability in the iOS ecosystem
- Experience with major OOP, iOS software patterns like MVC, MVVM, Viper and SOLID principles
- Experience with Core Data, Auto-Layout, KVC/KVO, Xcode debugging instruments
- Experience with clean code practices, writing unit tests, pair programming, Scrum, etc.
Bei Fragen meld' Dich einfach direkt bei uns per Email an: jobs[at]orderbird.com
Wir freuen uns auf Deine Bewerbung! Mit ein paar Klicks landet sie direkt bei uns.
Talia - People & Culture