(Senior) Frontend Developer Website / PHP (d/f/m)
IntroductionYou are enthusiastic about making orderbirds web-presence awesome? You’d like users of orderbird.com to be impressed by the quality of their experience and to think “I hope the product is at least as cool as their website”? Does this sound like you?
Then read on...
We offer you
- Plenty of scope for your input and a good deal of responsibility
- Modern equipment for your daily work
- Beautiful and modern office, centrally and easily accessible by public transport
- Company Breakfast every Wednesday: The breakfast serves as an ideal platform to introduce new employees, to provide department updates and to present news about our company
- Flat hierarchies, a committed, friendly and international team – we know everyone says that, but itʼs true!
- Maintaining and improving the marketing website www.orderbird.com by delivering new agile and customer centric features in collaboration with the product and marketing team
- Maintaining cohesive user experience and technological solution with our customers website my.orderbird.com
- Help us migrating our blog from Wordpress to CraftCMS
- Support the teams with their daily website-related needs like creating new landing pages, implementing features, fixing bugs, improving the website performance, and providing technical solutions for other marketing activities
- Plan the continuous improvement of the website on the technical side (integration tests, monitoring, alarming)
You bring with you
- 5 years of experience in the field of Frontend Development
- PHP, HTML, CSS, JS and MySQl are no foreign languages to you
- Professional experience with a PHP-based CMS. We currently use CraftCMS and we also have a wordpress blog
- Show us some code that you wrote that makes you proud and tell us what especially you did
- Knowledge and practice of agile product development (SCRUM or KANBAN) and agile engineering practices like tdd, pair programming, reactive programming
- The CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Spinnaker or CircleCI are perfectly known by you
- Enjoying to collaborate with non-techies (designers, SEO/SEA marketers...) to get things done
- Taking and working responsibility and independently
- Cleanly documented work, which is covered by unit tests
- Capable of working in an english environment (bonus points for German)
- A big plus, if you are experienced with AWS services (EC2, S3, Cloudfront, RDS)
What you won't do
- Graphical design. You might need to open Sketch to export assets, but that’s it
- Have a complicated job title and report to someone you don't actually know. We have a flat hierarchy and want to keep it that way.
Bei Fragen meld' Dich einfach direkt bei uns per Email an: jobs[at]orderbird.com
Wir freuen uns auf Deine Bewerbung! Mit ein paar Klicks landet sie direkt bei uns.
Talia - People & Culture