You are enthusiastic about making orderbirds web-presence awesome? You’d like users of orderbird.com to be impressed by the quality of their experience and to think “I hope the product is at least as cool as their website”? Does this sound like you?
Then read on...
Then read on...
We offer you
- Plenty of scope for your input and a good deal of responsibility
- Modern equipment for your daily work
- Beautiful and modern office, centrally and easily accessible by public transport
- In-house chef that makes fresh, healthy meals on a daily basis
- Company Breakfast every Wednesday: The breakfast serves as an ideal platform to introduce new employees, to provide department updates and to present news about our company.
- Flat hierarchies, a committed, friendly and international team – we know everyone says that, but itʼs true!
- We are about to move to a new CMS! Help us migrate to the new one!
- Support the teams with their daily website-related needs like new landing pages, implement tracking, bug fixing, improve website health and provide technical solutions for other marketing activities
- Plan the continuous improvement of the website on the technical side (integration tests, monitoring, alarming)
What you won't do
- Graphical design. You might need to open Sketch to export assets, but that’s it.
- Have a complicated job title and report to someone you don't actually know. We have a flat hierarchy and want to keep it that way.
- You have experience with implementing W3C Compliant HTML5 and CSS3 code and working with templating languages like Twig and Jade.
- You already had a professional experience with a PHP-based CMS. We currently use Pimcore and we also have a wordpress blog.
- You will be part of an development team working in marketing. You enjoy to collaborate with non-techies (designers, SEO/SEA marketers...) to get things done.
- You take responsibility and you work independently.
- Your work is cleanly documented and covered by unit tests.
- You are capable of working in an english environment (bonus points for German).
- You will get a big plus, if you are experienced with AWS services (EC2, S3, Cloudfront, RDS).