Product Owner Data and Insights (d/f/m)
IntroductionWe have embarked on an exciting journey to build a multi-product strategy that makes our customers more successful through new digital solutions. So you are an important part of making our mission a reality every day and ensuring an optimal customer experience! Are you ready to start this journey together with an ambitious team? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
What you can look forward to
- A committed, friendly and international team – we know everyone says that, but itʼs really true!
- The opportunity to create a leading solution landscape that leads small and medium-sized restaurateurs to success
- An international team that stands together (anyone can quote our mission in their sleep!)
- An innovative (yes, working remotely is possible) and inspiring (office with rooftop terrace!) working environment
- Fast and clear decision-making processes and close cooperation with all stakeholders
- Plenty of scope for your input and a good deal of responsibility
- A learning organization, a unique culture and collaboration
- Virtual breakfast sessions with a company update every Wednesday: Before the Company Update starts you have the opportunity to have a virtual breakfast with other Birds
- Company events - even in pandemic times we stand together and do something together (within the recent legal guidelines), e.g. we visited our customers in small groups in August 2020 for various (remote) workshops (e.g. baking the world's best cheesecake, virtual coffee tasting, rolling Taiwanese dumplings)
- We care about you: With our mental health initiative #wearebettertogether we want to strengthen you
Among other tasks you will be working on
- Regular exchange to collect feedback and requirements with our customers from the industry
- Bridge between our Data Science Team and our customers by translating requirements into action tasks as well as feasibility analysis
- Prioritize the planned tasks and manage the backlog
- Responsibility for the user-centric requirements of your product, which are continuously developed and refined with your team of Data Scientists
- Managing all stakeholders with a strong customer focus and entrepreneurial mindset
- Coordinate closely with the product team to ensure an integrated, seamless user experience across all products
- Handling of new customer requests up to contract negotiations
What you bring along for this role
- 5+ years of in-depth experience in product management, preferably in an agile environment.
- Experience in the field of POS and/or payments and a strong affinity for the hospitality industry
- A scrum master or scrum product owner certificate
- Understanding of the requirements of developing a platform for digital solutions
- Experience taking products and features through their entire lifecycle
- You inspire others through your communication skills and are full of enthusiasm
- A never-ending desire to understand our customers in detail and discover the best in the European hospitality scene
- Fluency in German and English
Bei Fragen meld' Dich einfach direkt bei uns per Email an: jobs[at]orderbird.com
We are looking forward to receive your Application! You can send your application to us with just a few clicks.
Talia - People & Culture