We have embarked on an exciting journey to develop a multi-product strategy building innovative solutions across several different platforms that will drive the success of our customers. We are looking for talented product professionals who are ready for a new challenge and keen to join an ambitious project while making an impact in the hospitality business.
We offer you
- Work in an innovative and inspiring environment (roof terrace!)
- Fast and clear decision-making processes and close cooperation with all stakeholders
- An organisation willing to learn, with a unique culture and close collaboration across all departments
- The possibility of creating a solution-driven platform that leads small and medium-sized restaurateurs to success
- Regular events and events, like our Company Breakfast every Wednesday: The breakfast serves as an ideal platform to introduce new employees, to provide department updates and to present news about our company
- You are responsible for our website, shop, analytics and my.orderbird.com and continue to guide them through the product development process.
- You develop our product further and set further milestones with your innovative ideas.
- You are responsible for the backlog of your product
- You are responsible for the user-centric requirements of your product, which you continuously develop and refine with your teams of engineers and UX designers.
- You control stakeholders with a strong customer focus and entrepreneurial mindset
- You work closely with the product team to ensure an integrated, smooth user experience across all products
- You have 3+ years of solid experience in product management, preferably in an agile environment.
- You have experience in working with developers, Web/UX designers and marketing managers.
- You understand the requirements for the development of a platform for digital solutions.
- You have experience in accompanying products and features through their entire lifecycle.
- You are strong in communication, full of enthusiasm and inspire others.
- You are eager to understand our customers in detail and to discover the best in the European gastronomic scene.
- In the best case, you already have experience in the cash report and have a high affinity to gastronomy.
- You have a fluent command of English