Product Owner orderHub (d/f/m)
IntroductionWe have embarked on an exciting journey to build a multi-product strategy that fits our customer’s needs in a changing industry and make them more successful through new digital solutions. Part of this journey is to offer a completely new product for our customers to reach new audience and revenue stream through active online presence, customer relationship management and E-commerce and you will bee an important part of making our mission a reality every day and ensuring an optimal customer experience!
Are you ready to start this journey together with an ambitious team?
Then we look forward to receiving your application!
What you can look forward to
- The opportunity to create a leading solution landscape that leads small and medium-sized restaurateurs to success
- An international team that stands together (anyone can quote our mission in their sleep!)
- An innovative (yes, working remotely is possible) and inspiring (office with rooftop terrace!) working environment
- Fast and clear decision-making processes and close cooperation with all stakeholders
- Plenty of scope for your input and a good deal of responsibility
- A learning organization, a unique culture and collaboration
- Virtual breakfast sessions with a company update every Wednesday: Before the Company Update starts you have the opportunity to have a virtual breakfast with other Birds
- Company events - even in pandemic times we stand together and do something together (within the recent legal guidelines)
- We care about you: With our mental health initiative #wearebettertogether we want to strengthen you
Among other tasks you will be working on
- Complete ownership of our new orderHub Product And Service
- Definition, development and accountability of a dedicated product roadmap
- Validate product direction through business case, customers interviews and coordinate beta release / field test to validate UX/UI choices
- Maintain up-to-date product backlog and documentation and actively participate in the product development cycle of this new product in an agile (SCRUM) environmentDefinition, monitoring and reporting of the key success factors (lead generation, adoption, engagement, recurring revenue, etc…)
- Building with the product development team an end-to-end user experience on multiple touchpoints and devices
- Integrate this new product within our current existing systems and product portfolio to ensure a seamless and consistent user experience
- Identification of new potential partners and 3rd party services to expand the product capabilities
- Deliver a powerful online solution including online publishing, merchandising, customer management and online payment to enable our end users to be more successful
- Work closely with internal and external partners in all areas from development (Agencies) and sales
What you bring along for this role
- Ideally 5+ years of experience in the field of Product Management
- Experience in launching a new product, integration of API’s or 3rd party services and Google Maps Platform
- High affinity for web technologies and tech trends
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Detailed oriented while keeping in mind the big picture
- Be open and willing to learn from mistakes
- Fluent in German and English
Making your application easySimply apply with a video or a voice message from you!
Bei Fragen meld' Dich einfach direkt bei uns per Email an: jobs[at]orderbird.com
We are looking forward to receive your Application! You can send your application to us with just a few clicks.
Talia - People & Culture