Recruiting Coordinator (d/f/m)
IntroductionAre you a real communication talent and do you like to pull all the strings together? Is speed and the exchange with various stakeholders part of your DNA? For you, not only your gut feeling plays an important role in your decisions, but also looking at numbers and analyses?
At orderbird we burn for our mission "Make independent restaurants more successful". As the People & Culture Team, we are here to inspire our Birds and are now looking for energetic support in the area of Recruiting.
In this position you will quickly get to know our Software Development and Product Team, because they need your support in identifying new talents for their projects.
Are you in? Great, we are looking forward to your application!
What you can look forward to
- An international team that stands together (anyone can quote our mission in their sleep!)
- An innovative (yes, working remotely is possible) and inspiring (office with rooftop terrace!) working environment
- Fast and clear decision-making processes and close cooperation with all stakeholders
- Plenty of scope for your input and a good deal of responsibility
- A learning organization, a unique culture and collaboration
- Virtual breakfast sessions with a company update every Wednesday: Before the Company Update starts you have the opportunity to have a virtual breakfast with other Birds
- Company events - even in pandemic times we stand together and do something together (within the recent legal guidelines), e.g. we visited our customers in small groups in August 2020 for various (remote) workshops (e.g. baking the world's best cheesecake, virtual coffee tasting, rolling Taiwanese dumplings)
- We care about you: With our mental health initiative #wearebettertogether we want to strengthen you
Among other tasks you will be working onBest-in-class Candidate Experience: You take care of a smooth recruiting process - even in the case of rejections, our candidates should feel appreciated.
- Juggling: You coordinate appointments and interviews of candidates with our hiring managers.
- Networking: You ensure efficient cooperation with our candidates, hiring managers and external recruiting agencies.
- Understanding: You work together with our hiring managers on the profile they are looking for and also create the job descriptions.
- Follow up: You provide quick feedback and always keep our candidates up to date.
- Data-driven: You collect all the necessary data and create clear reports with relevant recruiting KPIs.
- Support: You support our People & Culture Team in administrative tasks and actively participate in P&C projects.
What you bring along for this role
- Excellent communication skills, enjoying networking and having a good understanding of data-driven reports.
- You are an organizational talent and can manage several job profiles and projects at the same time, keeping an overview and keeping an eye on deadlines.
- You are empathetic and respond individually to the needs of candidates and hiring managers.
- You are proactive and creative and like to take the initiative to achieve exceptional results.
- Completed commercial training, first experience in recruiting is desirable or you enjoy working with people
- Fluency in German and English (written and oral)
Bei Fragen meld' Dich einfach direkt bei uns per Email an: jobs[at]orderbird.com
We are looking forward to receive your Application! You can send your application to us with just a few clicks.
Talia - People & Culture