orderbird is looking for you as a Salesforce Administrator to join our team and have a meaningful impact on our business and our customers. In this role, you will support the key interactions we have with our customers by making our processes more robust, cultivating more insightful information, and creating an environment where we are more connected with our customers.
We offer you
- Plenty of scope for your input and a good deal of responsibility
- Modern equipment for your daily work
- Beautiful and modern office, centrally and easily accessible by public transport
- In-house chef that makes fresh, healthy meals on a daily basis
- Free fruits, coffee and drinks
- A great competitive compensation model
- Company Breakfast every Wednesday: The breakfast serves as an ideal platform to introduce new employees, to provide department updates and to present news about our company.
- Budget for personal development
- Flat hierarchies, a committed, friendly and international team – we know everyone says that, but itʼs true!
- Design, document, and implement specific initiatives to improve business processes.
- Develop and implement business process automation with workflows, process builder and other automation tools.
- Resolve incidents with Salesforce and related applications reported by users.
- Support and train users to create meaningful reports.
- Ensure data quality in our systems.
- Proven hands-on experience with Salesforce implementations, testing and support.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to analyze and solve complex problems.
- Ability to challenge business request and transform them into tasks.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification and Lightning knowledge are a plus.
- Excellent Proficiency in English, German skills are a plus.