orderbird is a 100+ people company building digital POS products for restaurants. Our mission is to make independent restaurants more successful. Our inhouse IT team enables our success by providing fast, reliable and secure network services, hardware and software tools. As a system administrator of our inhouse IT team, you will work in the middle of our autonomy driven culture, our IT security needs and regulatory constraints. You are driven by finding creative and helpful solutions for your colleges at orderbird by balancing those different factors.
We offer you
- As part of the inhouse IT team you will be fully responsible and free to choose and implement technology in alignment with our goals.
- You will join a company where your colleagues love to engage with you and are very happy for your help and advise.
- Training is mandatory for us! There will be budget and room to discuss your professional growths.
- Operation, maintenance, planning, preparation and implementation of the internal IT infrastructure
- Support and administration of JIRA/Confluence, G-suite, SSO (onelogin), nfon (PBX), Mobile Device Management (Apple Server)
- Hardware/Software (Apple), support, helpdesk and on/offboarding for employees
- Creating technical documentations and tutorials for employees
- Procurement and management of hardware and software components
- A good understanding of switching and routing (OSI Layer 2 and Layer 3)
- A good understanding of Apple Hardware and Software
- Experience in dealing with service providers and with the planning and implementation of IT projects
- An idea of IT security
- Patience and perseverance to solve issues
- Good German and English skills