Your career at orderbird
orderbird started with a simple idea: that it's time for the sales register to take the leap into the 21st century. Back in 2011, when Jakob, Bastian and Patrick established the orderbird company, they were quickly able to find suitable talent to help bring their idea to life. Now, over 100 employees with diverse and interesting personalities shape our young and dynamic start-up environment in the heart of Berlin.
We're a team - and we want you to join us!
Maybe you're actively looking for a new position, maybe you want a change of direction, or maybe you're on the lookout for a new challenge - apply now and write your success story at orderbird!
We want you: Your ability, your experience, your passion, your personality and your enthusiasm!
- Tech & Product
- We code for burgers and beer. Our systems handle over 26 million orders each month. An average daily usage time of 8 hours in our app won’t make us flinch! And to keep things running, we rely on scrum…and lots of post-its.
- Sales & Growth
- Let’s show potential customers how orderbird can help their business take flight! With our work we develop orderbird’s growth.
- Field Sales Manager (m/w) Frankfurt am Main English Germany
- Field Sales Manager (m/w) München German Germany
- Head of Sales Spain (m/f) in Madrid or Barcelona English Spain
- Sales Manager for Spain (m/f) in Berlin English Berlin
- Sales Manager (m/w) German Berlin
- Sales Representative (m/f) in France English France
- Sales Representative (m/f) in Spain (Madrid & Barcelona) English Spain
- Marketing & Brand
- We are very passionate about making orderbird internationally famous and are proud to be the most googled cash register brand in Germany! orderbird represents Europe's leading iPad POS for gastronomy as well as a friendly and reliable team. Fun fact: What is a Twisky? Correct, Tequila with Whisky :)
- Head of Marketing (m/f) English Berlin
- Customer Care & Success
- We’ve made setting up a POS System an exciting adventure, and our customers more successful using it. We definitely see ourselves as superheroes, teachers and hospitality whisperers, but certainly not as a callcenter. Most importantly: We f****** love our customers!
- Customer Care Agent (m/w) German Berlin
- People & Organisations
- We are a little bold and always on an equal footing with all our birds. Our mission is to let orderbird and its amazing teams grow and develop in one of the greatest offices in Berlin.
- Office Manager (m/w) English Berlin
- Speculative application
- Haven't found your dream-job yet? Then we can't wait for your speculative application!
- clever new birdies English
This is what awaits you at orderbird...
- a young and diverse team
- passion and enthusiasm for technology and hospitality
- friendly and dedicated colleagues
- a good work-life balance and attractive pay
- a trusting self-directed working style with personal responsibility
- perfect conditions to spread your wings and further your personal development
Our weekly communal breakfast is where all things orderbird get exchanged - meaning everyone stays up to date. Beside our regular events, we also get together for sport. There's yoga once a week and the next tournament of football (soccer?!) or table tennis is never far off.
We drink 4,000 cups of coffee per month. And counting.
We speak 10 languages fluently.
Our team consists of 15 different nationalities.
We spend 20 hours a month together outside the office.
Working at orderbird - these values are important to us.
Our office at the heart of Berlin
Innovative ideas need room to spread their wings. Our modern office, with its own café, rooftop terrace, and our young team offer you exactly that!